UPDATED COVID RULES as of 4-4-21
Message to our valued guests and Winery friends:
The Governor recently announced that on April 4th Pennsylvania will be easing restrictions for restaurants, bars, wineries, and breweries. Specifically the governor is instituting the following measures:
- Resumption of bar service
- Removal of the curfew for serving of alcoholic drinks
- Raising the indoor dining capacity to 75% for self-certified restaurants
- Raising the indoor dining capacity to 50% for those restaurants not self-certified
- Resumption of alcohol service without the purchase of food
- Increasing the maximum occupancy limit for indoor events to 25% regardless of venue size
- Increasing the maximum occupancy limit for outdoor events to 50% regardless of venue size
The rules regarding mask wearing and physical distancing remain. Maximum occupancy limits for both indoor/outdoor events and indoor dining are only permitted in such cases that physical distancing can be maintained.
We will be offering sanitizing stations spread throughout the property for your convenience
All outdoor seating will be spaced accordingly to follow CDC guidelines. We ask all guests to please not move our outside seating.
All outdoor seating will be sanitized before and after each set of customers
All wine by the glass, slushies, flights and any food ordered will be given to customers on disposable serving ware and we will have trash cans spaced throughout the property
Our flight paddles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after each use
We also want to take this opportunity to thank our guests for their patronage and support during this time!
For further questions, feel free to shoot us a message, email or give us a call at (717) 444 7211